[OM] Favourite Targets a Twist

Subject: [OM] Favourite Targets a Twist
From: "David Low" <ghb04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:30:44 +0100
I suppose my favourite targets, are gardens, people and landscapes. (I have
shot chelsea in May, and next Tuesday am doing the Hampton Court flower
show, om members day (no public).

However, my other passions are sailing and Jaguar cars...But funnily enough
rarely photograph them (maybe coz I'm usually involved0.

however next Month is the 50th anniversary of the Jaguar MKVII saloon, and I
have been asked to take some photographs, something I'm not looking forward
to, as the JEC magazine (Jaguar Enthusiasts Club), needs pictures for August
issue...

I'm not sure whether to use my Oly kit, or rent Medium format..

Its not helped by the fact that the MKVII iis (to my mind), one of the
ugliest Jaguars ever built, plus its enormous. I have been practicing, on
one kept locally, but I'm far from happy with the results.

Oh well, I can always go sick

David