Re: Other interests (was Re: [OM] Thanks to all...)

Subject: Re: Other interests (was Re: [OM] Thanks to all...)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:05:58 PDT
Oh, heck, everything gives you cancer, to quote Joe Jackson. Someday we'll find out that years of having our noses mashed against OM leatherette causes some peculiar form of cancer.

Lex "Cancer is just nature's bad bokeh" Jenkins

From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> Cycling may be the most energy-efficient form of transportation.
>
>I used to enjoy it, until it got to be too much work - you ever ride
around
>Houston? Talk about taking your life into your hands...

and breathing the air will give you cancer.....

>> classic car collecting or restoration;
>
>I've managed to avoid that so far, mainly because:

oh gawd, don't reming me. I'm still paying for my partial restorations
that I sold for a loss.....

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright