Re: [OM] Head

Subject: Re: [OM] Head
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:40:36 PDT
Dirk, I believe the secret is not just in the pot belly, but in the grandsons who persuaded me that not only should I no longer fret over my pot belly, but that it's actually an asset. Gives them something to perch on when I'm carrying 'em around.

My grandkidlets have led me to adapt to a more leisurely pace and a different way of viewing the world. It's bound to affect some of my photography as well.

Anyway, while I still think Fat Viv is an oversized lens for the petite OM-1, who am I to criticize?

Lex
===

From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Really nice shots Lex. When I get old and fat like you, I hope to have
at some shots as good as these......<ggggg>