[OM] More comments on Dioptric Correction lens problems...

Subject: [OM] More comments on Dioptric Correction lens problems...
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:11:36 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, I sent John's reply to the person who originally pointed out that
he thought the OM Dioptric Correction lens table is wrong.  Below are
his comments in return.  I'm leaving David's name and email on this, in
case any of you who have dealt with this problem want to contact him
privately.  I don't wear glasses (vision 20/10 at last check :), but I
do want the table in the FAQ to be correct, if in fact it is not
currently correct.  If anyone has any bright ideas, let me know :)

Cheers,
--Lee