Re: [OM] If It Looks Too Good To Be True...

Subject: Re: [OM] If It Looks Too Good To Be True...
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:58:17 +0000
At 15:19 6/26/00 , James Lawson wrote:

>Thank goodness the weather is clement, for when my wife learns of my purchase
>of more "camera stuff," I'll be sleeping in the garage for a night or three.
>
>James Lawson

Hopefully the garage is connected to the house so you will at least have
lights and can sneak in to use the indoor plumbing.  Use the 4T and T32 to
do some portraits of her, the kids, the pets, her favorite flowers to
redeem yourself (while claiming it could not possibly have been done
without the newfound hardware).  Sometimes actual flowers instead of photos
of them helps, or perhaps there is something she has wanted for a while
too.  If you take that route, just make certain it's _*not*_ something that
plugs into the wall for power.

-- John