[OM] TOPE 1 new entry and some TOPE2 updates

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1 new entry and some TOPE2 updates
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:48:26 PDT
Hi guys,

Yes yes, we finally have Tom Scales in the TOPE 1 gallery, and I think it's a great shot for various reasons, so go check that out at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

Then, regarding TOPE 2 two small updates:
1-Acer: I changed the link you posted in the comments for entry nr. 25, I hope it's the way you wanted it to be now? 2-Regarding the anonimity period: this will be lifted on Friday June 30th, so if you guys still want to submit in the anonimity period, you still have some time to do so. If, on the other hand, you can't make that, don't worry, as I can also still add your picture later (I know that at least some 3-4 more pictures should be coming my way soon). So stay tuned!

Cheerio!
Olafo