Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1698

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1698
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:32:31 PDT
Ha! It sounds like one given the way I described it, hmm? Nope, I plan to fit a Vivitar 10x close up diopter to the front as the single element. Considering my near-total lack of understanding about the technical aspects of lens construction (I'm a grad of Monkey C Monkey Do U.), the lens will have a fixed aperture of somewhere between f/1.0 and f/32.

Lex

----Original Message Follows----
From: Vaughan Bromfield <Vaughan.Bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>

lex

Is it an extremely fast pinhole lens? ;-)

Vaughan

--

Lex wrote:

I found what I'd hoped would be an OM T-mount adaptor, but isn't quite...I don't have a clue what it was intended for. But I'm sure I can think up a use for it - perhaps as a mount for that homebrewed single element lens I've been planning. Now all I need is a suitable barrel.