RE: [OM] Camera Paranoia , no specific OM content (was camera windowpod/

Subject: RE: [OM] Camera Paranoia , no specific OM content (was camera windowpod/support) -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:43:11 -0400
I guess if you're an Australian stalker it pays to have a friend at the PD. I
find this far more scary and legally questionable then taking photos on the
public commons. This and the other story about shooting a newsstand outside a
convenience store kinda amaze me. If anyone asks me why I'm shooting something,
I rarely say anything other than "cause I want to," unless I want to shoot them
and need their cooperation. It's almost always the most truthful answer anyway.

<<I found out that they had contacted a friend in the police force who had
traced me via the car registration and the lease company. >>