Re: [OM] What are these?

Subject: Re: [OM] What are these?
From: David Barnblatt <dbarnblatt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:20:40 -0700
I think this is an assembly that includes an adapter for an Olympus endoscope
(mounted on the camera)
and a 1-9 focusing screen for the camera body to see the endoscope images for
picture taking.

More info:
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/phototechnicalgroup/endoscope_adapter.htm

The good thing about equipment like this is that it is, in most cases, mint
condition.  I bought an
OM-2n receintly that lived it's life on a mircoscope.  Very nice, no brassing
at all.  It was like it
just came out of the box!

David