Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices (Long & OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices (Long & OT)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:52:12 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/00 10:00:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Sorry for the long OT stuff -- jes' had to get this out.

Dave..
glad you did. there will always be someone trying to get something for
nothing. But, yes, you did bring some of it on by not just listing the
prices...weeds out the free-hunters right at the start. Why shouldn't the
person that DID the hunting and got the deal profit from the find? THEY don't
hunt and peck, stop by shops like you did, and get up like Doris at the crack
of dawn, yet they think they deserve the finder's price. Fooey. Just don't
let these people keep you from even trying to list with us...some of us do
appreciate it muchly. I have purchased many a quality item from the member of
this list and would much rather trust one of you than chance the "outside".

My brother just bought a 24mm 2.8 with shade, case , in 9++ condition from an
unknown internet source (tricky) for $220 PLUS $10 shipping, so, no, I don't
think you were high at all.
Find more, please. :=)
Susan