[OM] Tokina 500mm Lens

Subject: [OM] Tokina 500mm Lens
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:19:29 -0700
A local repair shop (reputable, does good work) has a Tokina RMC 500mm
mirror lens available for $159.  I've glimpsed through it and purveyed it
cosmetically, and can say it's a solid 9+.  Seems like quite a buy to me,
feel free to contact me on or off list and I'll see what arrangements can be
made if you're interested.  Comes with hood and caps, but no case,
unfortunately.

Tom... best wishes and prayers for your wife's continued restoration to
complete health.  Congratulations on the milestone of returning home!!!