Re: [OM] Zuiko Shades & Coatings - coating "colors"

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Shades & Coatings - coating "colors"
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 23:36:11 -0700
Larry writes:

<< I just purchased another 50mm 1.4 MC  lens off eBay with the serial #
being 1080540, and the seller informs me that the reflection off the
glass is rose-pinkish, not greenish. Maybe the 1 million mark is not
always the
newer lens?? >>

Yup, it looks like I made an error in saying the second version of the
multi-coated 50mm f/1.4 Zuiko was >1,000,000. See:
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/mc-sc.survey
I which the data indicates it is probably >1,100,000

Sorry for initiating the confusion.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV