[OM] Pen F lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] Pen F lenses for sale
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:30:10 EDT
Sold the Pen FT, but I still have the following Pen F lenses for sale. I
prefer to offer them to list members before I resort to Ebay. I like the way
members look out for each other. These are all one owner, purchased new. I
believe they are priced quite fairly considering the like new condition. Add
USPS priority mail postage.

Olympus E. Zuiko Auto-T 100mm/f3.5 telephoto lens w/front and back caps,
screw-      on lens hood. Lens as new. Lenshood has slight blemish (a small
rub mark) on outer rim.  $175.

Olympus E. Zuiko Auto-T 150mm/f4.0 telephoto lens with integral lenshood,
front           and back caps, Olympus hard case. Lens and case as new.  $225.

Zuiko Auto-zoom 50-90mm/f3.5 zoom lens w/front and back caps, integral
lenshood.
Lens as new.  $150.

Olympus Zuiko Zoom 100-200mm/f5 preset zoom lens with tripod mount, front and
        back caps and integral lenshood. Lens is in perfect condition,
although lenshood has small dent on front edge. (My fault. I dinged it while
swinging around with it on my shoulder.)  $350. (May be a rare find. The only
one of these sold on Ebay went for $500.)

Vivitar Auto-2X converter w/Pen F mount, front and rear caps. Like new
condition.  ($20)

I have the following six "like new" 43 mm filters: Kenko PX2 (Doubles image
size), Kenko LBW4 (Blue, for correcting color balance in early morning late
evening), Kenko LBC4 ((Amber, for correcting color balance on overcast days
or in shade), Vivitar 80B (Blue, for correcting daylight film for use with
tungsten lighting indoors), Kenko P.L. (Polarizing filter, for controlling
reflections and making colors more saturated), Wetzlar Y2 (Yellow, for
darkening skies and increasing cloud contrast) 43mm filters are getting
harder to find. $35 (And I'll include the four-pocket plastic zipper cases
they're in.) <g>

If interested in any of these items, please e-mail me off-line.

Thanks,
Robert