RE: [OM] beginner lens question

Subject: RE: [OM] beginner lens question
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:01:43 -0400
Brian P. Huber
Vivitar was especially proud of the 90 2.5 macro, the 70-150 w/matched
multiplier (marketing guys stated it was far better than the 75-150 Zuiko),
the 35-85 varifocal and the 50 2.8 macro.  When I left Vivitar in '80 the
75-205 had just been introduced and was considered a jewel.  Also, the 400
5.6 in the TX, NOT FIXED MOUNT, was considered to be a great lens (internal
focusing).

I just took at look at an old binder I have on photographic products.  I
have the '75, '76P&B SIF on the OM line).  I also have the OM-2 brochure
from Olympus.  I might be talked out of them if someone is interested.  All
are punched for 3 hole ring binder.  These were my sales pieces I used for
dealer calls - they are used.

Brian Huber
Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx
Tom stated:
Hi Brian,

Velly funny.

So which Vivitars tested out as exceptionally sharp?

Tom