[OM] photo-op heads up

Subject: [OM] photo-op heads up
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
might be a bit "cheesy" for you folks ;0

tomorrow (june 16) is a full moon, and being close the the solstice,
should be nice since it will follow the lowest path across the sky of all
full moons. What does that mean to you and me? it might appear more
colorful (same reasons as sunsets seem nicely red...here's one place where
SMOG So.Cal style comes in realy handy for a deep salmon color ;)) and of
course, the lovely "large moon on horizon" illusion. even if you dont
photo it, it is worth just looking and admiring, as I have been doing past
couple days, and will no doublt take some landscape shots tomorrow. bon
appetit! hmm, might as well pull off a LoonyF4 shot if I can <G>

/Acer V
--
flibble