Re: [OM] Dings, Doinks and Dents

Subject: Re: [OM] Dings, Doinks and Dents
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:28:13 -0700
I recently added another OM2S body to my bag-o-tricks that came from
eBay. It looks _really bad_ (major brassing, prism cover caved in in one
corner, you get the drift...). This thing (as the seller stated it
would) flat works. Perfectly. In fact it works every bit as well as my
other 2S which I have had since new (and did all my own brassing and
abuse from shooting motorsports with it for the past 15+ years).

I tend to really like the OM2S, my only fear is lack of repairability if
the circuit fails. Nothing wrong with ugly when they still work well
IMO. Call it a well worn in tool for the job.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com