Re: [OM] how's the weather??

Subject: Re: [OM] how's the weather??
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:24:59 EDT
>I'll swap you the weather we had in Sydney on the weekend (the 'Queens
>Birthday' long weekend at that) - unremittingly cold, grey and
>drizzling!
>Dylan

I'll trade your weather any day for this past weekend here in the mid-
atlantic usa. Code Red both days. High's in the upper 90's, humidty up
in the 80-90% range, heat index over 100, code red for ground level
ozone warning - the most dangerous level, btw. It was more like
swimming in hot tea than walking around outside. Of course, we have no
one to blame but ourselves for this stuff. The rate of deforestation
is so large that the "heat island" effect is getting worse every year.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright