Re: Re:[OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] Life is entertaining [OT - completely]
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:08:54 -0500
Mike (and Barry) and everyone that hates me.  Don't hate me because I'm
beautiful. No, wait, that certainly doesn't apply.

Honestly, I don't think I'll keep the 350.  It's just a decent value from a
trusted seller. So, I buy it, enjoy it for awhile and probably turn around
and sell it.

Several people have suggested rather than a co-op, that I just setup a
'rental' program and I might do that. I have to talk to my insurance agent.
My goal isn't a business venture, but to let fellow Zuikoholics benefit
while perhaps taking a small bit of the financial pain away.

Does anyone have any good sites that have rental programs? I'm interested in
their terms and conditions and their prices. Unless I can SIGNIFICANTLY
undercut the prices, making it affordable, it doesn't have value. As I
mentioned to another listmember, the only reason to do it would be for a
listmember to be able to have a 350/2.8 for their kids high school
graduation, not for the pro photographer.

Ideas accepts and encouraged.

Tom

P.S. OK, maybe it's really only my way to rationalize some of these
purchases, but, hey, whatever works.