Re: [OM] OK, I had to change the subject line - OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, I had to change the subject line - OT
From: "W. J. Liles" <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 11:26:41 -0500
Tom Scales wrote:

> I'm sticking to the OM line. I'm still waiting for a mint endoscope.
>
> Tom

Got one in slightly used condition.  The Fisheries and Wildlife boys at
the DarBonne Wildlife Refuge are using it to check on Red Cockaded
Woodpecker nests.  It's the best way to see down to the bottom of the
nest hole.  I know of another that the local Experimental Aircraft
Assoc. chapter uses to check wings and other inaccessable parts of
airplanes.  Both were being discarded by a local hospital as
unservicable.  It seems the optics are still good but cracks in the body
made it impossible to properly clean and sterilize.

Jerry Liles