[OM] How many 85-250's were there?

Subject: [OM] How many 85-250's were there?
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:49:24 EDT
Has anyone taken a close look at the PDF file on the Olympus USA website
describing the Zuiko lens line? An interesting piece on the last page lists
the filter sizes of all the OM Zuikos, including discontinued ones. The last
two on the list are:

OM-85~250 f5.0 Two Touch
OM-85-250 f5.0 One Touch

Is this a typo and could one of these be the 50-250? The 50-250 doesn't seem
to be listed in what is otherwise a fairly complete list (the only other
lenses I see missing, interestingly, are the two Cosina zooms, and the
35-105). I know the 85-250 was a two touch, right? Was the 50-250 a one-touch
or two touch zoom?