[OM] Maine coast anyone?

Subject: [OM] Maine coast anyone?
From: Tarka69@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:23:33 EDT
Hi all,
I'll be leaving college in a few days and returning to my home state of Maine
for the summer.  Can anyone offer up locations I should check out for some
good photos?
I was thinking about taking a mountain bike trip, maybe 3 days long, with a
friend of mine.  I think i'll have enough room in my pack for a body and a
couple lenses, so maybe I'll turn it into a mountain biking/photo expedition
as well (makes me wish I had that Mini-trekker!)  If you know of a good area
to go, tell me!
Thanks,
Evan