[OM] Ever (Never) Ready cases

Subject: [OM] Ever (Never) Ready cases
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 10:07:04 -0400
  A recent submit on the list prompted me to check something out.  I
have at least 5 OM camera cases of the ever/never ready types, 4 of them
are different from each other and I'm not referring to the long nose
tele types or the winder/MD types or the special model types OMG/PC etc.

  Here is a breakdown of the couple that I have:
# stamped on bottom     Color   Surface         Nose Type       Logo Type
Inside Pocket
1.8H                    Dk Brn  smooth          tapered         Chrome
no
1.4N                    Dk Brn  fine grain      stepped         chrome
Yes
1.4N                    Dk Brn  fine grain      tapered         chrome
yes
none                    Lt Brn  smooth          tapered         chrome
yes
none                    Blk     pebbled         stepped         chrome
no

  Yes Gary, even though you've been gone, there are still new topics to
analyze and collect data on.
Rand E.