Re: [OM] Photo quality printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo quality printer
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:55:37 -0700
I thought you might like to drool over this man's way of printing photos.
Maybe if we all went together on one? :-)
http://www.natureimages.com./aboutThePrints.html

Still, Crystal Archive is "only" a 60-year medium, compared with over twice as long for some wide-format giclee printers.

BTW: "this man" is Bill Atkinson, one of the original architects of the Macintosh. He's funded this fun with Apple stock options. I doubt he's making any money on this. (The Lightjet alone is a six-figure printer. His "little" printer, the Fuji Pictography 4000, runs about $24,000... :-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>