[OM] Self Timer Tab for OM 1

Subject: [OM] Self Timer Tab for OM 1
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 23:27:50 EDT
I recently heard from a list member in Ireland who offered to send me two of
the little tabs for the release lever for the self-timer on the OM 1.  They
arrived today and I am really pleased as they will allow me to make my trusty
OM 1 complete.

I am embarrassed that I have lost the mailing address and e mail address of
our fellow Zuikolic who was so cool as to send them to me.  You know who you
are, reply to me off list, please.

This is just another indication of the class we have in this group!

Dave Dougherty