[OM] Zuiko 28f2.0 FS

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 28f2.0 FS
From: "D G" <dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 03:13:52 GMT
Hi folks,

I have a mint 28f2.0 I am selling. It is in the original gold and black box, as in a store, and comes with the hard case, and original hood inside the hard case, hood looks like it has never been used.

The lense serial number is 120867, ad it is marked "MC".

I have 21, 24, and 35 mm Zuikos and never use this lense anymore.
I think I have used it 4 times in 4 years.

It comes also with the strap for the hard case inside, the instruction book, and front and rear caps.

I think it is mint, but I will say mint minus because I have used it and no doubt someone could find some evidence.

I would like 300.00 US dollars for this lense- as described above.

I also have a hard case for a 24f2.8, with the hood for the 24f2.8 inside the top of the hard case. I will sell this for 30 US dollars, if anyone is interested. I sold the 24f2.8 a few years back, and had misplaced the case, and it has turned up now. I have a 24f2.0 I use for that focal length now.

I am selling the OM stuff I am not using, and trying to sell it to fellow list members, as EBAY I find a pain in the butt.

Let me know if anyone is interested.  :)

Dave.

oh - one other item I am selling -lense wise- is a mint- OM 100-200f5,
S zoom in soft case, with instruction book, all mint minus (very very very clean), and like the 28 glass is perfect. I will sell this for 95.00 US dollars. This is a very sharp lense, 49mm filter size.

can send JPEGS to sincere interested parties