[OM] Amateur Photograpy May 2000

Subject: [OM] Amateur Photograpy May 2000
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 23:10:09 +0200
Hello All,

I have inquired in all local bookshops near my home. No one of them can sell
me the may 2000 issue of Amateur Photographer (The issue that has the
article on the OM-4Ti being the best camera in the world). I would like
either:
- PDF of the relevant pages;
- (color) copy of the pages;
- the whole issue
Is anyone on the list able to help me on this one? Of course I will pay for
the cost of either.
Please contact me off-line, unless you want to share it to the whole group,
so we can work this out.

Thanks in advance.

Wiliam Wagenaar,
Middelburg NL