Re: [OM] Ebay practices

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay practices
From: raggedy ann <rag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 00:44:06 -0400
Hi,
What accounts for your statement that "it is fair, safe and pleasant"... to
transact with list members as opposed to others? Do you have a particular reason
why buying from a list member is safer than a similar transaction via another
forum like eBay? It seems quite the oppose to the uninitiated. Ebay at least
offers the semblance of some security. Thank you!!