[OM] Gluing Adaptor Rings/BG2/OM40

Subject: [OM] Gluing Adaptor Rings/BG2/OM40
From: "Reynolds Paul (NAP Cheltenham)" <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:56:03 +0100
I wrote:

>...I have just purchased from (one of the) Jessops in
>Cheltenham (used to be Cequip) two 49mm filter holder adapter rings. Thrift
>week continues - they cost me a pound each...

Keith Berry wrote:

Excellent pricing and cheaper than a 'real' coupling ring. Has the advantage
that you could buy suitable rings to join other sizes together too. Good
luck with the gluing!

Fortunately a neighbour of mine who excels at this sort of thing came up
trumps at the weekend and both rings are now firmly glued together! Now all
I have to do is try the 135/50 set up!

Next question - can rechargeable batteries be used OK in the BG2? Used mine
properly for the first time yesterday - instant recharge? TTL flash?
Heaven!!!

Keith - you E mailed me a while ago some details/instructions on the OM40 -
would you mind resending them? Boris has just bought an OM40 and I said I
would send them to him, unfortunately I don't appear to have kept the
electronic copy. It would be easier than mail!

Paul Reynolds
E Mail Address: preynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY