[OM] RE: Keeping Chemicals fresh

Subject: [OM] RE: Keeping Chemicals fresh
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:51:10 +0100
Hi

Has anyone considered cutting the screw thread off the top of the bottles,
then dripping molten wax onto the chemicals. ...Cheap, easy and safe.

My Grandma used to do this with jam, although I'm not sure what that proves!

Whilst I'm here, can anyone give me some advice on using Fill-in flash with
my OM-1. I have a National flashgun which doesn't appear to link the
"film-speed" setting with the output, so I only have "full-power", "1/2
power" and "1/4 power" to play with, although it is automatic.

Is fill-in flash not really an option for me unless I'm very lucky if the
available light gives the correct f-stop at 1/60th, or unless I buy another
flashgun?

Thanks

Sam Shiell