[OM] 49mm coupling ring for Macro work/OM40 battery cap.

Subject: [OM] 49mm coupling ring for Macro work/OM40 battery cap.
From: grigorov@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:20:00 -0600
Hi all,
Please refer to the text below.
I own a OM PC, but cannot send you the cap at this time.
Fortunately have a friend that makes replicas of action
figures and sells them online and he could make some
plastic copies for us, how many do you need?
Have to warn you that it may take at least couple of weeks,
may be a little more.
brs

Regarding my recently acquired OM40, I don't yet know
whether it is a
battery eater or not (my previous one certainly was), but
does anyone have a
spare cap that I could buy or borrow? If the latter then Giles
will make a
mould so that we make some plastic ones that will stop
the battery drain
when the camera is not in use.