Re: [OM] Re: Q: Zuiko 75-150/4 and its Vivitar competitor

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Q: Zuiko 75-150/4 and its Vivitar competitor
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:54:28 -0500
I actually own both the Vivitar and the Zuiko (well, 2 of the Zuiko).  The
look and feel and work very similarly.  I also have the matched 2x for the
Vivitar, which, while it doesn't produce incredible images, is certainly
very useful in bright situations where a 140-300/7.6 is useful.

I do think the build quality of the Vivitar is better and even the feel of
the controls.  If I was to just keep one, it would be the Vivitar.

My 2 cents.

Tom