Re: [OM] Beware of Bonehead with OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware of Bonehead with OM-2S
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:30:22 +1000
----- Original Message -----
> I shot two rolls of film, but the beginning shots on each roll were ruined
> because I failed to double-check the position of the mode switch.  That's
> right, I had the switch in manual instead of auto.  Worse yet, the shutter
> speed was set at 1/250.

I think I posted this before. I was talking to an old guy who owned a photo
shop. He was saying he was asked to do the photos for a wedding. Years
before he had done the photos for the bride's parents. So he said yes. The
family was from Vaucluse (big snob area). Did all the photos at the bride's
place, in the church, outside the church. Just as everyone was about to
leave for the reception, he realised he had the camera set wrong. He was
using 2 1/4", and didn't tell me what it was. I think he was still
embarassed by it.

What to do? All the shots RS? Well he told the bride he stuffed up, and to
get everyone back into the church. Just set them up for all t he photos.
Went to the reception via the brides place. He said they were the best
wedding photos he ever took. Everyone was so happy and relaxed, they were
all laughing (at him).

Foxy