[OM] Zuiko 28/2.8 aperture ring problem

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 28/2.8 aperture ring problem
From: Sean.Chan@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 02:41:22 +0900 (JST)
Hello all,

It seems that my aperture ring of my Zuiko 28/2.8 has developed some
"stiffness". It probably needs a little WD40 or grease or something as
it's very difficult to turn the ring - I almost have to force it and it
sounds like it's skipping teeth of cogwheels.

It's definitely not an aperture blade problem 'cos pressing the DOF
preview it closes smoothly - and correctly at all apertures if I manage to
set the aperture.

Thus, any tips/ideas on opening this sucker up?? I just want to see what's
causing the aperture ring to stiffen up.

Thanks,
Sean
--
Sean Chan         Sean.Chan@xxxxxxxx       http://www.msdw.co.jp
EI/UNIX IT Dept.  +81 3 5424-4318 (W)        +81 3 5424-4399 (F)