RE: [OM] St. Louis....

Subject: RE: [OM] St. Louis....
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 23:06:40 -0500
Ah, my old home town.  Of course, you'll be across from the Arch grounds,
so the 21/2 will be put to use, I'm sure.  There is also the Old Cathedral
a few blocks away from the Arch.  There are some places on the riverfront
to shoot, like the Eads bridge, and riverboats.  Walk towards Union Station
on Market St. (away from the riverfront - heading west), and there are
some fountains and a park.  Union Station is about 16~18 blocks from the
river.  The atrium entrance to the Hyatt and the bar/lounge area
(I think it is a Hyatt) at Union Station has some grand old architecture
and interior to shoot.  There are some historic buildings downtown
(ask the concierge - the Adams Mark is pretty good for tourist attractions).
You are also a short cab ride from Shaw's Botanical Garden, which is
worth seeing.  A bit further west is the Zoo and Forest Park, with
some historic buildings, museums, etc.

Enjoy-
Mike