Re: [OM] Kodak Color Compensating Filters

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak Color Compensating Filters
From: Utchat1@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 22:44:40 EDT
Erwin,
   You will find that the filters are necessary, the film batch really does
change from batch to batch. I used this film for duping many slide at my
place of work. It was done on a Beseler slide duplicator and it had the
dichroic filters built in. I could just dial in the necessary changes. Even
with this convenience it would always take more testing than I wanted to
spend the time and money on. Still it was one of the best films for duping.
     If you decided to use the film be warned that the filter recommendation
is just that a recommendation and you can only use it as a starting point.
Leslie
Ohio, USA