[OM] We all know "OM" stands for "Olympus Maitani", but what about "iS"?

Subject: [OM] We all know "OM" stands for "Olympus Maitani", but what about "iS"?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:59:27 +0200
Yes, I know this has been discussed once before here (was it in 95?   ;-), but I
forgot what "iS" translates to.
Please, don't tell me it's something as simple as "Integrated System"...

Per Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården
http://www.kolmarden.com/

------
"Die Größe und den moralischen Fortschritt einer Nation kann man
daran messen,  wie sie die Tiere behandelt."
                                                                 - Mahatma
Gandhi
------