Re: [OM] digital vs. film (Acer Scanwit added) - more notes - OT

Subject: Re: [OM] digital vs. film (Acer Scanwit added) - more notes - OT
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:30:02 -0400
Cc: Olympus mail list <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks!  I feel much better now. :)  While looking about on the web I
came across this interesting page which shows an interesting comparison
of the Scanwit and an HP Photosmart.  The Scanwit seems to have done a
very nice job.

http://home.att.net/~hermperez/this_is_a_comparison_between_two.htm

(warning:  the two images on this page are about 300K each so it takes
awhile)

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA