[no subject]

From: Reynolds Paul <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:07:31 +0100
Olaf wrote:

Matters have changed now for me, as I've "pulled a few Tom Scales"....

I like it!!!! Tell the wife/husband/partner that and he/she won't have a
clue!

Paul Reynolds
E Mail Address: preynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the
addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY