[OM] OM Equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] OM Equipment for sale
From: BBAR2000@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 03:22:36 EDT
Hello All
I am selling my collection of OM equipment and wanted to offer it to the list
members prior to Ebay.

OM4T Body,  Chrome finish,  ugly looking but right on,  recently serviced and
cleaned by Camtech.  $400.00  comes with new OM black case,  wide strap and
large OM eyecup.

OM 100mm F 2.0 lens,  brand new condition,  with pouch and OM uv filter.
$500.
OM  50mm F 1.2 lens,  brand new condition,  with pouch and OM uv filter
 $250.
OM 135mm F 2.8 lens,  very good condition,  no pouch,  but has OM uv filter
$100.
OM varimagni finder,  brand new condition,  with case  $100.
OM compartment case L with inserts in brand new condition.
$75.

$1200.00 takes all.
I am selling my gear to purchase a Canon EOS 3 with goodies due to my
deteriorating eyesight (caused by my freaking thyroid)
I live in NYC and will pay shipping by USPS 2 day,  or if convenient for you
we can meet and you can inspect the items in person.

Thanks
Bill
bbar2000@xxxxxxx