Re: [OM] Re: [OM Question about Olympus OM2 champagne w/ leather

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OM Question about Olympus OM2 champagne w/ leather
From: Vincenzo Pascarella <vinkymanu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:02:25 +0200 (CEST)
Ok ! Thanks a lot for clarification John, Giles and
Angel!
 I understood everything. The leather, John, I Think
that it is! because it's very similar.., but it should
be produced by the factory in that way.
The vendor says this OM-2 body, made in Japan n. mtr.
874..., comes from New York, but he doesen't know
where exactly. The dealer has got other bodies like
this he said, but he doesn't know which are... He
thinks it can be a little stock made for someone in
particular... or for some event... The same like Angel
said.
 This body is worth approx US 255$. I don't know if it
is exepensive, here a OM-2 standard, like new, is
worth approx USD 190$ - 200$.
However This strange OM-2 champagne version here in
Italy is very rare....
               See you...!!
Greetings  from  ROME.! (caput mundi)!!   Vincenzo.