[OM] Matt's Astrophotography Gallery

Subject: [OM] Matt's Astrophotography Gallery
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 23:27:14 -0400
Please peruse the attached URL to my astrophotography gallery and send
feedback. I'm aware of some problems in these images and their causes, but I'd
still like to get more perspectives. For the record, I had zero
astrophotography experience before January. I didn't own any of the equipment,
even an SLR camera. Most of you on this list helped in some way, and I
appreciate it. These pictures are rough but are an indication that I'm making
progress. Please check back on the gallery every now and then; I intend to add
more and better images to it over time.

This message is being sent to a fairly wide list. I put y'all on the BCC line,
in order to reduce risk of spam.

Matt
781-674-5153 anytime

http://www.mindspring.com/~kristi_stone/matt/gallery/astro/index.html