[OM] Plug for hot shoe holes (was: 20mm and 38mm macros on the body?)

Subject: [OM] Plug for hot shoe holes (was: 20mm and 38mm macros on the body?)
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 23:50:28 +0100
    I can confirm that when I bought my original OM1n (currently at
Camtech - (missing you :-()) it had a greyish-white plastic plug for the
three hotshoe holes; they had rounded heads and the two pin covers were
joined to the screw cover with flexible arms. I meant to guard it and keep
it always, but it slipped away :-(

BTW, a guy walked today from a Scottish court, having killed two teenage
girls with his van. He was doing over 50 in a 30 limit. I guess they stay
adolescent, he gets the chance to grow up. The signs aren't good.

Donald.