[OM] Thanks for 90mm advice!

Subject: [OM] Thanks for 90mm advice!
From: "François" Corriveau <koivuf@xxxxxxx>
Date: 5 May 00 08:48:20 EDT
Hi all

I'd like to thank all the list members who took the time to send me their
opinions on 90mm macro! I feel quite lucky to be able to obtain all those
informations from experienced Zuikoholics!!!

After some thinking, I think I'm gonna buy a Tamron SP90: I saw one on Ebay
that went away for 150$, I think it's a good price. Of course, my ultimate
goal is the Zuiko 90 F2, but Even my Visa have some limits...!!!

Thanks again!

Francois

P.S. From now, my address will change to: francoiscorriveau@xxxxxxxxxxx