Re: [OM] OM4 etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 etc.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:50:10 -0400
The original 4 has a lot more wires under the top, most of them though,
connect the main flex to the top cover.  I saw more 4s with clipped mount
switches, accompanied by complaints of "spot system unreliable".

John  Hermanson
Closed 5/20 through 5/29.
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714