[OM] Re: eBay Names on Acer's website (alphabetized)

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay Names on Acer's website (alphabetized)
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 23:43:58 -0400
Cc: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Acer,

That section looks fine .  I like the idea of a warning section too.  Here
is the list of eBay users alphabetized in three ways.  I also have it in an
Excell '97 file.  I don't know an easy way to format the info I imported
into Outlook Express so it's kind of sloppy. This includes a few I gleaned
from your list and some I had that you didn't.

Gregg
cc: olympus list

EBay Bidding

eBay name**                             First Name             Family Name
acerv                                         Acer
Victoria
anaxerxes                                  Matt E..                 Bachofen
Bytesmiths                                 Jan
Steinman
chrisg18                                      Chris
Gengaro
cstrat                                         Chip
Stratton
dhurley@xxxxxxxx                     Daryl F.              Hurley
e-newell                                     Evan
Newell
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  Garth                  Wood
golftooter                                 Gregg
Iverson
jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             John J.                      Gettis
jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx         John W , DMD         Sloane
kamm2                                     Cheung Kam          Leung
koivuf                                      Francois
Corriveau
mls64                                     Mike
Stevens
mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx         Mike                          Stoesz
Olyoly                                     Warren                      Kato
omtech@xxxxxxxxx                 John                          Hermanson
packardc                                 Charles
Packard
pcacala                                     Gary
Reece
pschings                                     Paul
Schings
ribec                                         Rick
Beckrich
rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx .         Rand E
schloss                                 Gary                          Scloss
scottcnelson                         Scott                          Nelson
stevegoss                             Steve                          Goss
tscales                                 Tom
Scales
zuiko                                     George
Sears

eBay name                             First Name**             Family Name
acerv                                     Acer
Victoria
packardc                                 Charles
Packard
kamm2                                 Cheung Kam                  Leung
cstrat                                     Chip
Stratton
chrisg18                                  Chris                      Gengaro
dhurley@xxxxxxxx                 Daryl F.                  Hurley
e-newell                                   Evan                      Newell
koivuf                                      Francois
Corriveau
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  Garth                  Wood
pcacala                                     Gary                      Reece
schloss                                     Gary                      Scloss
zuiko                                         George                  Sears
golftooter                                 Gregg
Iverson
Bytesmiths                                 Jan
Steinman
omtech@xxxxxxxxx                 John                          Hermanson
jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             John J.                      Gettis
jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx         John W , DMD         Sloane
anaxerxes                                  Matt E..                 Bachofen
mls64                                         Mike
Stevens
mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx             Mike                      Stoesz
pschings                                     Paul
Schings
rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx .             Rand E
ribec                                         Rick
Beckrich
scottcnelson                             Scott
Nelson
stevegoss                                 Steve
Goss
tscales                                     Tom
Scales
Olyoly                                     Warren                      Kato

eBay name                                 First Name                 Family
Name**
anaxerxes                                  Matt E..
Bachofen
ribec                                         Rick
Beckrich
koivuf                                      Francois
Corriveau
chrisg18                                  Chris
Gengaro
jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                 John J.                      Gettis
stevegoss                                 Steve
Goss
omtech@xxxxxxxxx                     John
Hermanson
dhurley@xxxxxxxx                     Daryl F.                      Hurley
golftooter                                 Gregg
Iverson
Olyoly                                         Warren
Kato
kamm2                                         Cheung Kam
Leung
scottcnelson                                 Scott
Nelson
e-newell                                         Evan
Newell
packardc                                     Charles
Packard
pcacala                                         Gary
Reece
tscales                                         Tom
Scales
pschings                                     Paul
Schings
schloss                                         Gary
Scloss
zuiko                                             George
Sears
jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx              John W , DMD                 Sloane
Bytesmiths                                         Jan
Steinman
mls64                                                 Mike
Stevens
mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx                     Mike                          Stoesz
cstrat                                                 Chip
Stratton
acerv                                                 Acer
Victoria

From: Acer V