Re: [OM] on ebay - post ebay nicknames?

Subject: Re: [OM] on ebay - post ebay nicknames?
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:47:03 -0400
Here is what I have gathered together so far:

EBay Bidding

Olyoly                               Warren Kato
golftooter                           Gregg Iverson
tscales                                Tom Scales
pcacala                              Gary Reece
schloss                               Gary Scloss
 jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   John W Sloane, DMD
rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx .     Rand E
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         Garth Wood
omtech@xxxxxxxxx            John Hermanson
cstrat                                 Chip Stratton

From: Dylan