[OM] Zuiko 28mm f2.8 Wanted

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 28mm f2.8 Wanted
From: "Chris Campbell" <chriscam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:25:23 -0700
Hello all!

I have recently re-entered the Olympus world after buying a nice used OM-2n.
I am headed off on a vacation late next week and am trying to find a Zuiko
28mm f2.8 to take along with me. I have had no luck so far with the local
camera stores or the national (Canada) stores with used equipment on their
web pages.

If anyone has or knows of one for sale, either privately or through a
Canadian camera store, please let me know. Time is getting short and I would
really love to have this lens for my trip.  Please contact me off the list
at chriscam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks,

Chris Campbell,
Vancouver B.C.