Re: [OM] Lens storage.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens storage.....
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:24:47 +0100
Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:
>I just came to realize the need for finding a nice way of storing my
>lenses and other gear (as in: the closet is full of camera bags with
>gear, it takes too much space...). In a drawer would be perfect, however I
>am not too keen on having lenses (in particular) just laying around
>without protection (other than the front and rear caps, of course).

If you cut off the top inch of a Jiffy bag you can peel away and tear off
the paper, leaving a tough bag made of polythene bubbles. These make good
protection for bodies, lenses and other accessories that are stored in
drawers. Don't seal them up though as this could encourage fungus.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx