[OM] Cheap scanner II

Subject: [OM] Cheap scanner II
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:35:01 EDT
There's a low cost scanner Acerscan 620 PT or 620 UT available at MicroCity
now for $69 that comes with a tranparency adapter.  Here is a Pentax 645
slide with 45mm and polarizer.  I only increased the saturation 10% but it
was overdone as it was with Velvia.

http://members.aol.com/wkato/myhomepage/mecca78.jpg

The transparency adapter raises the slide off of the bed so I think my best
35mm results will come from taking the slide out of the mount and placing
them directly on the glass.  I haven't done this experiment yet though.

Warren