Re: RE: Latest Epson color printer, was [OM] Colour films

Subject: Re: RE: Latest Epson color printer, was [OM] Colour films
From: MorrisMini@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 11:46:11 EDT
In a George Lepp seminar a few weekends ago, he had a large number of prints
done on the new Epson 1270.  Quite nice, and the panoramic 13" X 42" prints
were especially impressive.  The new "archival" inks used with it are not
supposed to be compatable with the 1200 and similar vintage printers, but he
said to try it and find out.  This leads me to believe that the ink jets are
different in some way on these newer models, and may be an attempt to rectify
the clogging problems??  He also said the Epson papers were the best to use
with that printer.  He seems like a very straight forward guy, but he's also
partially sponsored by Epson, so.....

-Tim Clark